T.R. MEB (MINISTRY of NATIONAL EDUCATION) CERTIFIED MASSAGE COURSE
The massage course preferred by many people, male or female, offers the candidates the chance to acquire a profession in a short period of time. Opportunity to find jobs in a short time in summer vacation venues, holiday venues, hotels and spa centers!
MASSAGE COURSE PROGRAM ₺2000 - ₺2500 (in installments)
– Massage techniques
– Musculoskeletal system
– Back Massage
– Cellulite Massage
– Lymph drainage massage
– Stone massage application
– Aroma Therapy
– Body care devices
– Use of body care devices
– Facial massage
– Classical Massage
We enable masseuse and masseur candidates to develop themselves and have a profession by breaking new ground in this field in Turkey. Thanks to our cooperation with the A+ exclusive spa and beauty centers in Turkey, we create internship and work opportunities for our trainees during the course period.
Massage is a technique performed by first warming up, pushing, pulling, stretching, applying pressure and manipulating the muscles.
Massage should be performed by trained professionals. Otherwise, it can cause serious problems and trouble. Correct orientation of the muscles and lymphatic flow canalization can only be done by professionals.
Career fields for our Masseur/Masseuse candidates who receive massage course:
– Beauty salons and centers
– Massage salons and centers
– Hot spring and bathing facilities
– Physical therapy centers
– In SPA, therapy and care centers,
– Fitness centers & gyms
In addition to the program prepared in accordance with the curriculum of the Ministry of National Education, it is aimed that you develop very rapidly with courses that are practical and application oriented. The number of course hours is 608 hours, which is required to work as a massage therapist.
- Massage techniques
- Types of massage
- Aroma therapy
- Training is provided on topics such as spa care.
For stepping into the masseuse profession where you can easily find a job, let our masseuse course be your first step!
As with any job, you have to undergo certain trainings to be masseuse or masseuse. These trainings can be called as the Massage Course. When you receive these trainings, the employment opportunities are increased at the same rate. You can contact us for learning anything you want about the massage course and get detailed information about it.
Who is Çiğdem Sarp?
She is the founder of the “Çiğdem Sarp Beauty Academy”. She has developed herself in the sector both in Turkey and abroad since 2003, and is sharing all of her experience with her trainees.
- Non-ablative Laser Applications for skin blemishes USA, Boston March 2007
- Advanced Permanent Make-up Course 2008 Paris – France
- Silk eyelash applications 2008 Paris -France
- Prosthetic Nail applications 2009 USA New York
- Cryotherapy Workshop, İstanbul January 2006,
- AFA, AHA, TCA Peeling, İstanbul March 2006
- IPL-e light IPL İstanbul November 2008
- HR Laser Diode Workshop , Nd-Yag laser, Alexandrite Laser Ağustos 2007 (USA – Boston)
- Oxygen therapy, İstanbul February 2006
- Needle-Free Mesotherapy Techniques Workshop, İstanbul March 2007